- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb) or you can use pre-cooked chicken strips.
- 1/3 cup of Randy Jones BB Q Sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package of mixed salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup of whole kernel corn, drained
- ½ cup of canned black beans, rinsed
- ½ cup of sliced black olives
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 cup of Litehouse Ranch dressing mixed with ¼ cup of Randy Jones BBQ Sauce
First, brush both sides of the chicken breasts with BBQ sauce and grill, about 6 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is fully cooked (juices are clear). In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomato, avocado, ½ cup of cheese, red pepper, corn, black beans, olives, and green onions. Toss together. To serve, divide the lettuce mixture onto 4 plates, and top with sliced chicken. Drizzle the salad with the ranch/bbq sauce mixture and sprinkle with remaining ½ cup of cheese. Enjoy!