- 1 Panettone Italian Specialty Cake
- 4 Eggs, 1 Cup Sugar, 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 1/2 Cups Half & Half, 1/2 Stick Butter
- 1 tsp. Vanilla, 1 Cup Pecans
- Melt butter in 9 x 13 glass dish.
Cut Panettone into 2×2 inch squares and press into the buttered dish. Mix all other ingredients except the pecans and pour over the cut up Panettone. Sprinkle pecans on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
1 Cup Sugar, 1/4 Cup Half & Half
1/3 Cup Brandy, 1 Stick Butter
Combine all ingredients in sauce pan.
Heat gently, stir often, about 5 minutes.
Pour 2 spoonfuls of sauce over each serving