In the spirit of holiday cheer and great local beer, Barons Market and Alpine Beer Company announce Ho-Ho-Hoppy Holidays Backroom Beer Pairing. On Wednesday, December 14, all Barons Market locations will transform loading docks and stock rooms into food and local brew speakeasies. A Barons Market tradition, the family-owned grocery store gifts proceeds back to local organizations in the community. Proceeds from the December 14 event will benefit the San Diego Food Bank and the Temecula Food Pantry.
The delectable holiday menu featuring popular beers from Alpine Beer Company includes:
• Hoppy Birthday with Barons Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Gumbo
• Mandarin Nectar with Balsamic Cranberry and Brie Crostini
• Duet with Buffalo Rotisserie Chicken Sliders
• Pure Hoppiness with Cambezola, Walnut and Granny Smith Apple Bites
• Willy Vanilly with Lemon cake with Fresh Blueberry Sauce
To enjoy these delectable pairings, support local business and give back to your local food pantry, head to your local Barons Market from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, December 14. Tickets will sell out, so click here to purchase your $15 tickets today.