Summer weather and backyard bashes go together like Southern California and a cold, craft beer. Showcase the tastes of summer at Barons Market’s Backroom Beer Pairing, featuring Inland Empire’s Ironfire Brewing on June 22. This backroom bash not only tastes good, but does good, as Barons Market will donate 100 percent of proceeds from our six San Diego/Inland Empire locations to Pug Rescue of San Diego County and Animal Friends of the Valleys.
Barons’ Backroom Beer Pairings transform loading docks and stock rooms into food and local brew speakeasies. Friends and neighbors will gather at our neighborhood stores to sample Ironfire craft brews paired with appetizers made from the market’s selection of all-natural ingredients.
The menu includes:
• The Nühell India Pale Lager – brewed like a lager, but hopped like an IPA – to welcome guests
• The Devil Within Double IPA – a brew of citrus and stone fruit flavor – paired with summer watermelon feta salad with arugula
• 51/50 IPA – a classic San Diego-style IPA – paired with chicken satay skewers
• Vicious Disposition Imperial Porter – big, bold and brewed with locally harvested avocado honey – paired with beef and brie sliders
• 6 Killer Stout – brewed with 100 percent Arabica hazelnut coffee – made into a “boozie” ice cream float
For a deliciously refreshing start to summer, head to one of Barons Market’s San Diego/Inland Empire locations from 6 – 8 p.m. on Wednesday, June 22. Space is limited, so purchase $15 tickets today.
To learn more about Ironfire Brewing, please visit www.ironfirebrewing.com.