In the spirit of holiday cheer and holiday beer, Barons Market and Alesmith Brewing announce Ho-Ho-Hoppy Holidays Backroom Beer Pairing.
On Wednesday, December 2, all Barons Market locations will transform loading docks and stock rooms into food and local brew speakeasies. A Barons Market tradition, the family-owned grocery store gifts proceeds back to local organizations in the community. Proceeds from the December 2 event will benefit the San Diego Food Bank and the Temecula Murrieta Food Pantry.
The joy-filled menu for Ho-Ho-Hoppy Holidays includes:
• Chicken lettuce wraps with ginger dressing and wonton crisps with Alesmith’s X-Extra Pale Ale
• Sausage and artichoke stuffed mushrooms with Alesmith’s Nut Brown Ale
• Asparagus, smoked salmon and brie crostini with Alesmith’s Lil’ Devil
• Hamburger sliders with brie, caramelized onions and two types of mustard with Alesmith’s IPA
• Lentil soup with pita chips and crumbled feta cheese with Alesmith’s Double Red IPA
To ring in the holiday season with festive flavors and homegrown brews, head to any San Diego County Barons Market from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. on Wednesday, December 2. Space is limited, so purchase your $15 tickets here.
To learn more about Alesmith Brewing Company, please visit alesmith.com