- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 1/4 c rice wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. sugar, 1/2 tsp. ground ginger, 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 pkg. Aidell’s Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs
- 1 onion, sliced, 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound sliced vegetables (carrots, celery, broccoli, green beans, snow peas, red or green pepper)
- 1 tsp. cornstarch. mixed with 2 tsp. water
In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and ginger, set aside. Place oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat and add meatballs. Sauté for 3 min. Stir in the onion and garlic and sauté 2 min. Add the vegetables, pour in the soy sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer 3-5 min. until veggies are tender. Stir in the cornstarch mixture and the sauce back to a boil for 1-2 min. to thicken the sauce. Serve over rice or noodles.