This is a terrific hearty breakfast sandwich that we go nuts for!
What you’ll need:
- 2 slices of thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/4 cup of roasted red peppers, patted dry
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1/4. Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 whole wheat pita, cut in half
- 2 hard-cooked large eggs, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
First, heat your oven to 350°. Put a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet and lay the prosciutto on the rack. Bake until crispy, about 20 minutes. Blend the roasted peppers, yogurt, salt and pepper in a food processor. Open the pita halves and coat each half with 2 tbsp of the dressing. Divide the sliced eggs, avocado and arugula between the pita halves and then add a slice of the prosciutto to each. Enjoy!